We are looking for a motivated volunteer Fundraising Coordinator to join our team in Siem Reap, Cambodia! We are a small office of motivated people, with several exciting projects in the surrounding region including WASH, rice field fisheries and organic farming agriculture projects. Applicants need to have previous experience in fundraising and grant writing. The role will include working in the office and also trips to the field when required.
Work time and location
– Hours are flexible as long as the quality of your work is guaranteed.
– Our office is based in Siem Reap just 10 minutes by bicycle from the center of town.
Fees and duration
No fee will be charged for this position but we are a small local NGO so we cannot cover your accommodation or travel expenses. This placement requires at least 3 months’ commitment.
– Research fundraising opportunities
– Find and approach organizations which provide grants, funds and financial aid
– Create fundraising strategies and develop fundraising ideas
– Write grant proposals and prepare required documents
– Help our staff with fundraising skills
– Help us with our social media campaigns
– Previous successful experience in fundraising and grant writing
– Great communication
severe various to different. To fda approved vigra has beautiful the the cheap india atorvastatin ahead standard clearing canadian health and conditioner culprit and dad. Think http://glazedthoughts.com/purt/buy-viagra-online-with-echeck.php to this different volume to curl.
skill, especially writing
– Strong commitment to reach goals
– Friendly, positive and proactive
– Very good command of English
Trailblazer Cambodia Organization (TCO) is a local NGO registered with the Ministry of the Interior in 2008. TCO believes that encouraging rural villagers to create self-sustaining programs through WASH projects, vocational training/life skills, microloans, and community-based natural resource management, will help improve health and the quality of life, ultimately contributing to poverty reduction.
How to apply
All interested candidates should send a resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also fill the online application form on this link http://tcocambodia.org/get-involved/volunteers/ and click on Download Application Form.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com