1. Cross-Visit / Study tour
10$ (USD) per day of training for 10 people. (Charges pay the fees of the program facilitators)
2. Training at TCO (15 people or more)
15$ (USD) per person per day. (Charges pay for the training facility fees– LCD screens, flipcharts, markers, documents, program facilitators’ fees, certificates, food)
Note: Training manuals will be provided for each topic.
- Junior staff = $ US 15/day/person
- Senior staff = $ US 25/day/person
- Highly professional staff = $ US 100-150/day/person
4. Innovative services:
- Animal healthcare, nutrition and activities including feeding and livestock management (goats, cattle, pigs, and poultry).
- Utilization of local resources for animal and fish feeding
- Production, preservation and utilization of agricultural products and by-products for animal feeding.
- Renewable energy (biogas and gasification) installation, maintenance and operation.
- Integrated farming system development and organic farming.
- Community development and sustainability approaches including livestock Farmer Field School.
- Experimental design, data collection and statistical analysis.
- Project assessment (participatory rural approval) design, Monitoring and Evaluation.